Brief outline of the project
The Project includes 6 sets of Sub-Projects:
- Uses of high-speed networks in teaching/education (E51).
- Uses of individual computer devices in educational activities and evaluative technology
for the education process (E52).
- Distance-learning network access (E54).
- Computers in every classroom (E55).
- Development of multi-use software components (E56).
These Sub-Projects are designed to foster:
- The pilot use of cutting-edge technology in the school environment, in 2 to 10
- Taking full advantage of cutting-edge technology in the development of learning
environments that encourage societal and decentralized education.
- The creation of a “technology culture” for a functional understanding of important
concepts in the science of Informatics that fosters the development of capacities and
skills relating to expression, creation, communication and data management.